Choosing a tour operator can be a daunting experience for anybody who has no experience in this. Planning a trip using a tour operator is highly recommended to help you get the most out of your vacation. A tour operator will do all the hard work and you just have to pack your bags and enjoy yourself!
Here are 10 of the best tips for choosing a tour operator
1. Get recommendations from people you know. Many of your friends may have already travelled on tours using a tour operator – ask around!
2. Decide on the type of holiday you want – active, leisure, sightseeing, religious etc.
3. Do an internet search for tour operators in your country of choice
4. Go into the websites of the tour operators and see if they offer the types of tours you are interested in. Most tour operators offer a wide choice of tours and some specialize in certain types of tours only.
5. Do a credibility and reliability check of the tour operators. Check if they have a Facebook page and if there are recommendations and positive feedback from others.
6. Choose one of the tour operators that appeals to you and contact them.
7. Most tour operators will have a selection of sample tours available on their website but if not ask for a brochure of their tours.
8. Take a look at their “about us” page on their website where you will be able to find information like What services they offer, how many years’ experience the company has and if the company has branches or representatives in other countries. All this information helps give you an idea of how professional the tour operator is.
9. Make sure your tour operator will be easily accessible when required.
10. Find out if the tour operator can arrange all aspects of the tour. A good tour operator will be able to handle all the land arrangements for you including transfers, hotels, tour guide and transport.
for assistance in organising your trip to Israel