Hallelujah - The New City of David Night Show!!
Using advanced video-mapping technology, never before seen in Israel, the City of David presents the epic story of our return to rebuild Ancient Jerusalem, on the very stones where the story unfolded.
3000 Years of History!
This cutting-edge presentation, projected onto the ancient ruins of the City of David against the backdrop of the Old City wall, features a rich narrative, vivid graphic animation, and a moving sound track, all coming together to create an unforgettable multi-sensory experience!
Under the night sky of Jerusalem, the audience will sit amidst the stunning backdrop of the City of David, the Old City, the Mount of Olives, Mount Zion, and the King's Valley.
The Nighttime Experience in the City of David is comprised of 2 unique presentations:
* A show projected against the backdrop of the Old City wall* (in the Givati Parking Lot Excavation)
**A show projected on the ancient ruins of the City of David (Area G)
* The show is viewable in the following languages: Hebrew, English, Spanish, and French
* The maximum number of spectators per showing: 170 (there are three showings each night)
* Show duration: approximately 80 minutes (the show is outside presented. Please bring warm clothing.)
* Showtimes: Summer Season: Sunday to Thursday 20:15 - 21:45, Winter Season: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday 17:30 - 19:45
* Saturday night Advanced booking only